When companies are looking for a new website there are always going to be a lot questions and rightfully so. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions I get.
Of course you want to know how much a new website will cost.
Each business has different needs and requirements. A new website design is quoted based on the needs of each individual project. Every website is unique and requires different components, we always design and develop custom websites specifically for your business. We'll ask a lot of questions, we will assess your needs, and give you a quote based on that assessment.
The nearest comparison I can come up with is it's a bit like buying a car from a dealership. It all depends on what 'model' or 'features' you require that all alter the price.
- You will need to pay for your domain name on a yearly basis (yourwebsite.com as an example).
- You will also be responsible for your hosting costs to your selected web host (where you website is hosted).
- Any maintenance that you may require or updates /modifications to your website will be charged out at an hourly rate (unless you do this yourself of course).
- In as much detail tell us what you want your site to do. (Our easy to use form will help guide you with this very important first step).
- Brainstorming* we can set up a brain storming session to go over the details of your wants and needs for your new website.
- All logos, graphics and images that you have and want to use and are required to be in Vector format /.jpg/.jpeg/.png. If you need a logo or graphics we do this for you as well (rates vary for this service).
- Your content, this your company, you know it best. We are here to help you with the content if you require this service (its chargeable at an hourly rate)
You are the expert on your business, so it's best if it comes from you. If you need help, we have a copywriter on our team who can help create content for you at an additional cost.
Your participation and input and feedback are very important. We'll start with a lot of questions about your needs, likes, and wants and work with you to develop just the right look and functionality. We want you to have the site you want.
Nope. No one can.
However, we can help you in this process known as SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) this is the process that helps get you ranked with Google or other search engines.
Anyone who promises you top of page 1 is a liar. You can make an educated guess but there are no guarantees in SEO.
I will provide editor roles to our client so they're able to manage their own content in our licensed builder software inside of WordPress. I will provide you with a maximum of 30 minutes to show you how to edit the text and add or remove images form your website.
My clients are excellent at running their business because that's what they're good at. I am fantastic at creating professional websites. Let me focus on what I am fantastic at so you can focus on what you're excellent at and together we will make a great team!